Saturday, November 14, 2015

Umbrella On Fleek

I don't even know if I said that right. 

6 comments:

Alison said...

As I understand it, you did!

I love having a cute umbrella. It makes a gloomy day more cheery.

StephLove said...

I didn't even know what it meant, let alone how to pronounce it, but I had an idea urban dictionary wouldn't let me down.

Shan said...

I believe so, but I'm 42 so my judgement can't be trusted on such matters.

Anonymous said...

Mucho stripy! :D

Love it!

Hannah said...

I have never yet used "on fleek" in a non-ironic sentence but you totally did and yes, your umbrella game is on fleek.

Kim said...

You said it right AND were 100% accurate. STRIPETASTIC.

Planes Trains and Automobiles

 Our family has been on the move for June and July. Not always together and not in the same direction, but, you know, moving.  After not hav...