Watch This Space

I'm not sure where this overpowering disinclination to write anything springs from. I'm not that sad anymore. I'm not that busy anymore. Eve is in basketball camp this week and I keep meaning to upload pictures and write posts around them, and thinking of things that I want to write about, and then I just feel very tired. But I want to tell you all about the Little Free Libraries, and Doing Bluesfest With Anxiety, and how Zarah got me and Eve hooked on Call the Midwife. And I want to wax ragefully eloquent on People Being Stupid and Mean About How Women Dress, and People Not Baking Cakes for Gay Weddings. But my fingers are slow and my head aches.

Maybe tomorrow.

Comments

Sarah McCormack said…
you had me at Call the Midwife.... bestest show :)
Julie Leclair said…
we'll wait. we're a patient bunch. :)
Maria said…
It's tomorrow.....
slow panic said…
We will be here when you come back. LOVE call the Midwife. so so good.
Shan said…
Call the Midwife is the best! Also what Julie said!
I have the same condition - disinclination to write anything - right now. I think it is related to this time in the summer, when we are just back from vacation and I am filling in the calendar for the start of the school year, when there will be a jillion things to do, and just thinking about them makes me tired.

I love "Call the Midwife" ! My husband calls it "the pregnancy show".

Popular posts from this blog

Clothes Make the Blog Post

Books Read in 2021: Four-Star YA Horror

Mean Spirits