| All photos from Eve's session with the incomparable Sarah McCormack. |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Planes Trains and Automobiles
Our family has been on the move for June and July. Not always together and not in the same direction, but, you know, moving. After not hav...
-
" My Mom got a speeding ticket because she was looking at garage sales." "You don't have to poo on me!" "This...
-
I don't know how to do this other than as a sprawling, messy, off-in-all-directions thing. I can't do book reviews like Emily, who h...
-
191 books as of 9:21 p.m. on December 30th. I don't think I'm going to finish anything tonight, and we're having a party tomor...
9 comments:
Suuuuuper cute :).
I've never seen such a close up of her. She has freckles! I'm partial to freckles as June has them, too.
Love it! Gosh that young lady has some lovely eyes : )
Lovely girl!
Nice photos!
what a nice surprise to see this today! so much fun getting to meet Eve after reading so much about her on your blog! What a great young lady she is!
p.s. I am partial to freckles too :)
awesome sauce.
I agree. The freckles on that nose make all the difference...
It's true. Freckles are like spices for the face!
Post a Comment