Evan from EvoShield gets me. He really gets me.


Alternate title: "Most embarrassing thing I've had to ask about since going to Rogers Video and saying "um, I was wondering if you happened to have noticed that I mistakenly returned an Iron Man DVD case with a Dora's Mermaid Adventure DVD inside?" Well, the most embarrassing one I'm willing to admit, anyway.
Adams Fami
Adams Family McCaskill
Dec 07 10:14 PM (EST)
I'm trying to get into my account to see what colour socks I ordered my son and it keeps saying my password is wrong (I didn't think it was, but it's possible), but I asked for my password to be emailed to me and still haven't gotten the email. And I need to order the right coloured freaking socks before Christmas. How do I proceed?
Thanks,
Allison

Evan
Evan (EvoShield)
Dec 09 05:21 PM (EST)
Hey Allison,
Sorry you had an issues with locating your order. If the order was placed as a Guest then you probably can not access it without the order information. Do you know what name the order was placed under and I'll be happy to assist you with the information for your order!
Evan
EvoShield Customer Service
Adams Fami
Adams Family McCaskill
Dec 09 06:39 PM (EST)
Hmm. I didn't think I placed it as a guest, but my memory is crap lately (I blame the children) so maybe that was it. In any case, I searched my email and found the order (with the right colour socks, praise the lord) so I'm okay for now. Thanks for getting back to me.
Allison

Evan
Evan (EvoShield)
Dec 09 08:21 PM (EST)
Haha I completely understand that! Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with! Happy Holidays and good luck with the rest of your shopping! :) Thank you for supporting EvoShield!!
Evan
EvoShield Customer Service

Comments

Julie said…
i would love to be the customer service person reading your emails. must be nice to get a laugh every once in a while instead of beratement!
Hannah said…
Speaking as someone who used to do customer service, you made Evan's day. You had a simple question. You admitted culpability. You were pleasant and funny, and didn't get defensive and give him shit.

I love you even more. :)
Nicole said…
You should have told him to eat your dick.
StephLove said…
It's good to have friends in high places.

Popular posts from this blog

Clothes Make the Blog Post

Books Read in 2021: Four-Star YA Horror

Mean Spirits