Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Other Most Wonderful Time of the Year
I use ice in my drinks. Like, a lot of ice. And by drinks I mean mainly water, which is what I drink most of the time. I think it was afte...
-
191 books as of 9:21 p.m. on December 30th. I don't think I'm going to finish anything tonight, and we're having a party tomor...
-
" My Mom got a speeding ticket because she was looking at garage sales." "You don't have to poo on me!" "This...
-
I don't know how to do this other than as a sprawling, messy, off-in-all-directions thing. I can't do book reviews like Emily, who h...
2 comments:
Will be here when you get back. In the meantime, allow me to vent: just read book 1 of The Hunger Games and am SO angry with Katniss for her shabby, SHABBY, treatment of Peeta. Peeta is my new fictional boyfriend. Girlfriend better STEP LIGHTLY in the next two books, if she knows what's good for her.
Hurry back! My brain has been beans on toast lately and I'm tempted to blog break myself.
Post a Comment