So she got home from baseball and I asked her how it went and she said....

"I smoked it like a big bowl of fire."
Go Baby go.

Our family has been on the move for June and July. Not always together and not in the same direction, but, you know, moving. After not hav...
6 comments:
My kid hated skating, too. She did the same thing - teeny, tiny steps. I was actually surprised at how cautious she was, given her propensity for risking her life on a daily basis.
I love Eve's response about the baseball sort-out. Go Eve!
ROFL!!!! I love that kid!
And I love her Mommy for continually blogging in her effortlessly amusing way so that I can remain somehow connected to this crazy little world... and therefore be a little less crazy over here in mine!
-Lynette (see, I TOLD you I was reading! But I'm not joining the club and getting an identity thingy)
OMG, what a character!! I love it!!
WHERE did she hear that phrase?!? That's a hoot.
Re: Eve's comment.
Hilarious! Sounds very Hanna Montana. :)
Post a Comment