Comedy, Tragedy, Horror and Drama. And I also like reading.
And the award for the Best Blog Post ever goes to....Bibliomama! ;)
Best post ever! And so glad you are!! Xo
OMG - I had a crazy, roller-coaster-emotional weekend. Saw this post subject and intended to get back to read it, but alas not till today.With the weekend I was having, I already planned my comment: I WISH I WAS DRUNK.
Post a Comment
Our family has been on the move for June and July. Not always together and not in the same direction, but, you know, moving. After not hav...
3 comments:
And the award for the Best Blog Post ever goes to....Bibliomama! ;)
Best post ever! And so glad you are!! Xo
OMG - I had a crazy, roller-coaster-emotional weekend. Saw this post subject and intended to get back to read it, but alas not till today.
With the weekend I was having, I already planned my comment: I WISH I WAS DRUNK.
Post a Comment