Something Before Midnight

I was supposed to babysit Rose today while Eve went to Marianna's. Eve got wind of this and refused to go to Marianna's until after Rose left. Which was good, because Rose completely prefers Eve.

First she was like "musical toys! Spoons! Cups! This place rocks!"



Then she was like "THIS IS TOTAL B.S! WHY WAS I LEFT HERE WITH THESE BUFFOONS?"



Which, as it turns out, was just "WHAT'S THE THING THAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER WHEN YOU'RE TIRED AGAIN? OH RIGHT..... ZZZZZZZZZ...."


Then she woke up and she was all "WTF?"



Then she was all "My Mom's back.... LATER, LOSERS."


Comments

StephLove said…
June was like this as a baby, very skeptical and suspicious of everything and everyone.
Ms. G said…
Adorable! Babies : )
Pam said…
Can I hire Eve to take care of me when I'm tired and cranky? That girl has the magic touch.
Cynthia said…
Rosie loves you both. You are magical baby whisperers. With sparkles and stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

Clothes Make the Blog Post

Books Read in 2021: Four-Star YA Horror

Mean Spirits