Wordless Wednesday: It's my Birthday, and we TOTALLY didn't plan this

Comments

Anonymous said…
Its that time of year already?! Happy Birthday!!!!! Also does your supply of awesome necklaces never end?
Julie said…
that's the best drink/clothes colour coordination ever! well done.
Nicole said…
I love the coordinated drink accessories. Also I love that necklace! You look beautiful in that picture, happy birthday!
Ms. G said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Yes, I shouted. To make up for being a day late. I actually love the color you are wearing, it looks great on you and is one of my favorites. What is that drink that matches it? I'll have to find some of that.
Gwen said…
Happy Birthday!!!
Bridget said…
Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you had a great time, and love the color coordinating going on ;)
Those drinks look yum. Hope your birthday was less as firey as Vancouver was last night.
Mary Lynn said…
Hope you had a fantastic birthday!
SuziCate said…
Hope your birthday was fabulous! You look like you're having a great time in this pic!
Amber Strocel said…
1) Happy belated birthday!
2) I will never, EVER believe you didn't plan that.
Kelly Miller said…
I want one! Glad you had a great birthday!
Lynn said…
Fabulous! You look absolutely luminous, this is a fantastic shot of you.

And also of the drinks. I want to go to there.
Pauline said…
Happy Birthday!! Your friend in the photo closely resembles one of my friends. Makes me wonder if they're the same person..:)
Pam said…
How many drinks did you have to "test" before you found the right colour? Nicely done and a perfect way to celebrate.
Happy birthday! And that's a really great photo, I'm glad you noticed and got a picture!! :)
Wrath Of Mom said…
Happy belated birthday. You both look great!

Popular posts from this blog

Clothes Make the Blog Post

Books Read in 2021: Four-Star YA Horror

Mean Spirits