Fine! - Vultures.

Okay. I think the red's fading a bit already. Although when the kids started pouring out of the portable after school today Eve's friend Ashley looked at me and said "Whoa! You weren't kidding, Eve!" And she has one eye bandaged, so...

Angus did come in after baseball practice last night, look at me and say "COOL!" Yeah, because eleven year old boys were my target demographic with this look.

I don't think this this fully captures it, but...







Eve just informed me that it's perfect for Canada Day.

On that note, everyone have a good one tomorrow.

Comments

Amber said…
No, it looks good and I like the color on you. I was expecting huge chunks of different colors, but they are subtle and not barbie OR studded bra material. People that can have fun with their hair are fun people. Either that or crazy bitches. You are the former. I am unable to be adventurous with my hair so I'm not sure what that says about me.

Laughing my ass off at the 11 year old target demographic comment though!
I think it looks good! It's bright, but in a good way. I rescind my chicken shit comment. You're lovely.
Nicole said…
I think it's awesome! I love it!
Pam said…
You rock the red, Allison! And, hey, you just can't argue with 11 year olds and their style sense. Enjoy the look. It goes with a wonderful start to summer.
Alexandra said…
I AGREE!!

Gave you a shout out on my blog today, because I love me my Canadians!!
Bridget said…
YAY you posted pictures!!! And I love it. ;p
Ms. G said…
I love it! You have the right coloring to pull it off : )

Happy Canada Day!!
Kelly Miller said…
You have the perfect amount of sass for those red streaks. Love the smile, too. :)
Pauline said…
It suits you and looks great! :)
Amber Strocel said…
I think it looks great!

And I've heard red fades quickly, so maybe you need to go bold?

Popular posts from this blog

Clothes Make the Blog Post

Books Read in 2021: Four-Star YA Horror

Mean Spirits