Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
" My Mom got a speeding ticket because she was looking at garage sales." "You don't have to poo on me!" "This...
-
I don't know how to do this other than as a sprawling, messy, off-in-all-directions thing. I can't do book reviews like Emily, who h...
-
191 books as of 9:21 p.m. on December 30th. I don't think I'm going to finish anything tonight, and we're having a party tomor...
3 comments:
Good grief! You are made of stronger stuff than I!
I'm just not a camper. I mean, we worked hard at Civilization so that we don't have to sleep outdoors in Nature, cook over a wood fire, and suffer the vagaries of weather (and bugs). You are brave and daring. And a damn good sport!
I feel like no one worries about trench foot anymore so I'm glad you are raising awareness.
(This sounds dreadful, Allison. Are you being held against your will?)
(This is Suzanne.)
Post a Comment