Monday, May 26, 2014

What I've Been Doing While I'm Not Blogging: Part Three


Driving downtown on a HOLIDAY MONDAY with Collette and our daughters.


Eve said "OMG, these tulips are so Amity and the white one is so Divergent"


*GASP* "And look inside, it's Dauntless!"


Looking at Parliament buildings.


And gargoyles.


Eve being freaked out by the Whispering Wall (although if I'd pointed out that her head was directly below a boob, it probably would have generated a similar expression)


Letting our daughters pose with statues of political figures...


...with increasing levels of disrespect.



Having fancy drinks in a perfectly shaded patio spot.




Eve was adamant that she didn't need help cutting her pizza. It was entertaining.


Then we had gelato and drove home along the canal. I had the dubious pleasure of hearing Jason Derulo's Talk Dirty song for the first time. I said "did he seriously just say 'your booty don't need explaining'?" Everyone assured me that he had. Collette said "I kind of feel like mine does, though - you know, something like 'I've had three kids, I can't stay away from ice cream'". Things devolved from there. 




5 comments:

StephLove said...

I was going to say Eve's looking older, until I got to the picture where she's putting her fingers in a statue's nose.

Nicole said...

Photos of Eve make me happy, she's such a lovely, beautiful, funny girl.

Pam said...

What Nicole said. <3 . If staues were not supposed to be played with, they should put them behind glass. Pizza should always be played with. Collette has a great way with words.

Hannah said...

These posts are making me happy. Also hungry for pizza.

Ms. G said...

Oh wow! The vocabulary! Followed by silliness! No better way to spend a day. And oh my, Eve really is growing up...statue disrespect is fun for all ages : )

Planes Trains and Automobiles

 Our family has been on the move for June and July. Not always together and not in the same direction, but, you know, moving.  After not hav...