Monday, February 3, 2014

Mondays on the Margins: Which One Should I Keep?


8 comments:

amy said...

I'm partial to the sketch version

StephLove said...

The one on the left, no question.

Sarah McCormack said...

I looooove that book! I have the one on the right, but prefer the one on the left for cover art for sure:)

Nicole said...

I like the one on the left a smidge better. Both look cool.

Julie said...

which ever you don't keep give to me. i've never read it.

;)

Ms. G said...

I'm leaning toward the sketch too.

Courtney said...

Definitely the one on the left!

Magpie said...

the one on the left. unless you find a first edition hardcover... :)

The Other Most Wonderful Time of the Year

  I use ice in my drinks. Like, a lot of ice. And by drinks I mean mainly water, which is what I drink most of the time. I think it was afte...