I was unreasonably proud of figuring out how to put the microwave on power three while Zarah was in the shower. Less proud of how long it took me to find the microwave.
Saturday, November 5, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Other Most Wonderful Time of the Year
I use ice in my drinks. Like, a lot of ice. And by drinks I mean mainly water, which is what I drink most of the time. I think it was afte...
-
191 books as of 9:21 p.m. on December 30th. I don't think I'm going to finish anything tonight, and we're having a party tomor...
-
" My Mom got a speeding ticket because she was looking at garage sales." "You don't have to poo on me!" "This...
-
I don't know how to do this other than as a sprawling, messy, off-in-all-directions thing. I can't do book reviews like Emily, who h...
No comments:
Post a Comment