Monday, October 29, 2012

Obligatory shot of kid frolicking in leaves



What else? Oh yeah. When Angus plays baseball in the summer and comes home and takes off his uniform we often play a game we like to call 'Blood or Snack', as in "is that where you got popped in the nose, or is that red popsicle?" Today I went to my Mom's and they had made borscht and frozen it and she gave me some to take home, but I honestly don't know whether to eat it or use it as part of a Halloween costume:


Also, a shot of my favourite family Halloween costume this year: my friend Susanne, with her husband Paul and Doctor Mabel.


5 comments:

Nicole said...

Ew...the borsct...ewwwwww

Amy said...

I want to know those people

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

Eat the borscht. For me who never gets any because none of my family will eat beets. *sad face*

Mary Lynn said...

I LOVE borscht.

And I love, love, love your friends' costumes. Though admittedly, when I look at them, I'm afraid to blink.

Amber Strocel said...

Confession: I have never eaten borscht. I feel like I should try it, but whenever I have the opportunity something else always sounds better to me.