Wordless Wednesday: There Are No Children in This Post













Comments

Julie said…
pretty toes, pretty ladies, pretty dress, awesome fortune.
Pamela said…
Ah, the freedom of a child-free afternoon! Plus a pedicure!! Doesn't get any better than that:)
Anonymous said…
Ooh, look at you, being all grown-up and kid-free. Looks like fun!
Kelly Miller said…
No children?! How'd you manage that?

Looks like a really fun day!
Anonymous said…
-sigh- it looked lovely
Pam said…
Awesome day. You look fabulous from head to shiny toes. An excellent way to ring in a new decade, I must say. Loved it!
Alexandra said…
loved this post,,,,I wish I were in the pictures,though....
Ninja Mom said…
Allison - what a great post! My favourite shots: the toes & the fortune cookie. Love it!
Ms. G said…
OOH, I am jealous!
alison said…
I'm jealous too. Great pictures.
Jane said…
I'm still annoyed you were treated that way by a librarian. I think it was very sweet of you to replace the book!
Mary Lynn said…
Awesome awesome post!

Popular posts from this blog

Books Read in 2021: Four-Star YA Horror

Hey Good Lookin'

Clothes Make the Blog Post