What it looks like when my daughter comes into my room to discuss Important Things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Other Most Wonderful Time of the Year
I use ice in my drinks. Like, a lot of ice. And by drinks I mean mainly water, which is what I drink most of the time. I think it was afte...
-
191 books as of 9:21 p.m. on December 30th. I don't think I'm going to finish anything tonight, and we're having a party tomor...
-
" My Mom got a speeding ticket because she was looking at garage sales." "You don't have to poo on me!" "This...
-
I don't know how to do this other than as a sprawling, messy, off-in-all-directions thing. I can't do book reviews like Emily, who h...
1 comment:
Hilarious! Mini and I have fallen into a new routine. I am working on writing a memoir or funny stories from my youth. She pops her head in the study most nights and asks 'Do you have anything for me to read?' Favorite time of day.
Post a Comment