Sunday, June 5, 2016

Conversations

On our way down to Toronto to visit the new baby, Eve and I stopped for lunch, and bought some doughnuts that we put in the back seat.

A while later, she looked back and said "oh man. I want a doughnut. But I'm not really hungry. Have you ever had that happen, that you're not really hungry, but you just feel like eating something?"

Me: - HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *drives into a speeding transport*

1 comment:

Hannah said...

No, Eve. Never. Never happens, I only ever eat when my body requires actual sustenance, and then it's always dark green leafy vegetables and lean proteins.








Now I want a doughnut.

I Am Here and Will Shortly Be Somewhere Else

When I am not blogging my head is filled with post ideas. When I sit down to blog they all flee madly off in all directions and I sit starin...