Poor Eve. She has just been informed, to her horror and disgust, that the computer that she uses to play Webkinz, and look at pictures, and email Daddy when he's away............
is a PC.
("How uncool is this family anyway?")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Other Most Wonderful Time of the Year
I use ice in my drinks. Like, a lot of ice. And by drinks I mean mainly water, which is what I drink most of the time. I think it was afte...
-
191 books as of 9:21 p.m. on December 30th. I don't think I'm going to finish anything tonight, and we're having a party tomor...
-
" My Mom got a speeding ticket because she was looking at garage sales." "You don't have to poo on me!" "This...
-
I don't know how to do this other than as a sprawling, messy, off-in-all-directions thing. I can't do book reviews like Emily, who h...
3 comments:
The horror!
(I have a PC and my husband has a Mac. My 4-year-old can tell the difference. I find that...unsettling.)
Bummer.
Seriously, though, I am shocked at the advertising that my child has absorbed. Stunned and shocked. She tells me to use Oxiclean on her clothes...
Easily I assent to but I contemplate the collection should secure more info then it has.
Post a Comment